Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What's the mood?

I was sorting my stuff last night and I came across this old notebook. In the notebook are some half-finished pieces ( I couldn't even call them literary art).

I guess it's so easy to guess what I was feeling then. *._.*
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(dated 11 March 2007)
How is it that the more I know about you
the more I realize my unworthiness,
The more I learn about your works
the more I am made aware of my sinfulness?
I am reduced to nothingness,
stripped of my so-called achievements
I don't deserve any praise
whatever I have is by your grace.

(dated 17 March 2007)
i know something died in me
i just don't know what could it be
can you please be with me
help me have a deeper look inside of me.

i used to be vibrant, so full of life
everything around me was so gay and light
the day i lost you, nothing seemed right
all my days turned into nights.

i couldn't blame you if you found someone new
i drove you away, i made you blue
i hope i can say i still love you
that it kills me to see you go.

(dated 18 March 2007)
tears drenched my pillow
because i miss you
i wanted to say hello
and that i still love you.

sadness fills my heart
because we are apart
can we have a fresh start
a chance to talk, to chat?

loneliness overwhelms me
knowing that you're no longer free
our time has ended i can clearly see
no one should be blamed but me.

oh, i love you so
i will love no one, only you
it kills me to see you go
what should i do, please don't go.

i guess it's time to say goodbye
to let you go and maybe cry
someday all my tears will dry
when i think of you i will just sigh.

i'll be fine i know
and i'm sure you'll be too
so please go there's really nothing to say and do
a happy life, that's my wish for you.

(dated 19 March 2007)
it's been to long feeling this way
i'm confused, i don't know what to say
i loved you, in fact i still do
i don't understand why i let you go.

they say it's the right thing to do
we're not good for each other so better to let go
if it were true, how come i can't forget you
in my heart there is only you.

No comments: