Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kainis!

Naiinis ako, although now that I'm writing about it, I am realizing that I have nothing to be angry about. ang labo ko din minsan. *._.*

I think, I am just atat, worried and paranoid combined.

Kasi naman, last month, BPHR's notice about the end of my contract arrived. I was saying "ang aga naman eh sa June pa naman ako magti-three years". Anyway, the deadline given to my supervisors was 8 November. I heard that the director delegated it to one of my supervisors.

It's now October and until now, I haven't seen any memo about it. Would I be confirmed or let go? I know the deadline of November 8 is far ahead but our director is out of town. He will only be back on Monday. By then, the one he assigned would have already been gone. He would go out of the country by 27 October and due to report to work on 12 November. Lampas na ng deadline nun. Pano nako?

Hmp! Bahala nga sila. If they won't confirm me, bahala sila. Thank you nalang yung MBA degree ko.

No comments: